By Paulo Ghiraldelli Jr.
Nesta obra, Paulo Ghiraldelli Jr. apresenta um rico landscape dos principais temas da filosofia ocidental:
• A Filosofia Antiga Clássica
• O Helenismo e o Início da Filosofia Cristã
• A Filosofia Medieval
• A Filosofia do Renascimento
• A Filosofia Moderna Clássica
• A Modernidade Iluminista
• A Modernidade Romântica
Read or Download A Aventura da Filosofia: de Parmênides a Nietzsche (Portuguese Edition) PDF
Best ethics & morality books
There's a classical version of rational motion that has ruled Western highbrow tradition and, at the very least again to Aristotle, in keeping with which deliberation is usually approximately ability and not approximately ends. Its usual extension is mirrored in either Hume's declare that "Reason is and should be a slave of the passions", as within the appreciation of Kant that "Whoever desires the top wishes the capacity.
Robert L. Humphrey used to be an Iwo Jima veteran, Harvard graduate, and go cultural clash solution professional throughout the chilly warfare. He proposed the "Dual existence worth conception" of Human Nature. From the reviews of formative years within the nice melancholy, journeys as within the Panamanian service provider Marines, national-class boxing, the awe-inspiring attractions of selfless sacrifice on Iwo Jima, and at last, fifteen years in in another country ideological conflict, Humphrey saw that common values exist and, eventually keep an eye on human habit.
Whilst many of us are fascinated by an task, it's always tricky, if no longer most unlikely, to pinpoint who's morally chargeable for what, a phenomenon often called the ‘problem of many fingers. ’ This time period is more and more used to explain issues of attributing person accountability in collective settings in such different parts as public management, company administration, legislation and law, technological improvement and innovation, healthcare, and finance.
Plant-based and cell-cultured meat, milk, and egg manufacturers target to exchange business nutrition creation with animal-free fare that tastes greater, expenditures much less, and calls for a fragment of the strength inputs. those items are not any longer relegated to area of interest markets for moral vegetarians, yet are seriously funded through deepest traders having a bet on meat with no animals as mass-market, environmentally possible choices that may be scaled for a growing to be international inhabitants.
- Andersartigkeit im Ethikunterricht thematisieren. "Irgendwie Anders" von Kathryn Cave und Chris Riddell in der 4. Klasse einer Förderschule (German Edition)
- The Ethics of Technology: Methods and Approaches (Philosophy, Technology and Society)
- Gandhi's Jesus: Rational Inspiration for the Reluctant Animal Rights Activist (Rational Bible Series Book 3)
- Seeing the Light: Exploring Ethics Through Movies
- Ensayo para contribuir a una gramatica del asentimiento (Spanish Edition)
- Neuroenhancement: how mental training and meditation can promote epistemic virtue. (SpringerBriefs in Ethics)
Additional info for A Aventura da Filosofia: de Parmênides a Nietzsche (Portuguese Edition)