By Lawrence Bernstein,C.M. Yuhas
Read Online or Download Basic Concepts for Managing Telecommunications Networks: Copper to Sand to Glass to Air (Network and Systems Management) PDF
Best computer information theory books
User-adaptive (or "personalized") structures take person personality istics in their present clients into consideration and adapt their habit ac cordingly. numerous empirical stories show their merits in parts like schooling and coaching, on-line support for advanced software program, dynamic details supply, provision of laptop entry to individuals with dis skills, and to a point info retrieval.
This quantity, with a foreword by way of Sir Roger Penrose, discusses the rules of computation in terms of nature. It makes a speciality of major questions: what's computation? How does nature compute? The individuals are world-renowned specialists who've contributed to shaping a state of the art computational knowing of the universe.
This publication takes a clean examine biometrics and id administration, extending the discussion past technical concerns, and exploring the various broader societal and philosophical facets surrounding using biometric functions. good points: provides a quick background of the improvement of biometrics, and describes a number of the popularly held misconceptions surrounding the know-how; investigates the demanding situations and probabilities of biometrics throughout 3rd social gathering infrastructures and on cellular computing units; offers counsel on biometric platforms layout; explores the mechanisms essential to permit id intelligence, together with logging mechanisms, info communications and information codecs; discusses such utilization concerns as collaboration frameworks, and messaging and knowledge translation; examines the influence of biometric applied sciences on society, masking problems with privateness and person components; experiences the present state of affairs in identification administration, and predicts the place those developments might take us sooner or later.
This publication provides physical-layer protection as a promising paradigm for attaining the information-theoretic secrecy required for instant networks. It explains how instant networks are tremendous prone to eavesdropping assaults and discusses quite a number safeguard thoughts together with information-theoretic safety, man made noise aided safeguard, security-oriented beamforming, and variety assisted protection ways.
- Channel Coding Techniques for Wireless Communications
- Computer Vision – ACCV 2016 Workshops: ACCV 2016 International Workshops, Taipei, Taiwan, November 20-24, 2016, Revised Selected Papers, Part III (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Digital Forensics and Watermarking: 16th International Workshop , IWDW 2017, Magdeburg, Germany, August 23-25, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Surreptitious Software: Obfuscation, Watermarking, and Tamperproofing for Software Protection: Obfuscation, Watermarking, and Tamperproofing for Software ... (Addison-Wesley Software Security Series)
- NMR Quantum Information Processing
- Bilinear Transformation Method (Mathematics in Science and Engineering)
Additional resources for Basic Concepts for Managing Telecommunications Networks: Copper to Sand to Glass to Air (Network and Systems Management)