By Peter J. Cook,Chris M. Carleton
Read or Download Continental Shelf Limits: The Scientific and Legal Interface PDF
Similar law practice books
This useful pocket advisor is the "best ever" selection of sensible information, principles, and methods to aid legal professionals live to tell the tale, thrive, and locate good fortune within the perform of legislation. Written in an easy-to-understand structure, this consultant makes a speciality of key subject matters of curiosity and value to all legal professionals together with: customer provider, advertising and marketing and buyer improvement, know-how, dealing with electronic mail, making (more) cash, ethics and professionalism, company administration and operations, procedure and making plans, and lots more and plenty extra.
This ebook proposes a distinct method of theorising and analysing antitrust concerns, engaged on the basis that at the moment, antitrust is addressed from top-down and slender views which in impression restrict the eye paid to or exclude concerns which may rather be thought of. This reasoning is stimulated by means of the pursuit of inclusiveness and broadness within the antitrust context.
Every day, attorneys are considering altering a persons mind. you can now upload the most recent medical insights at the human mind to make you be more desirable with consumers, and be extra persuasive in entrance of a pass judgement on or jury. learn how to speak with juries acclimated to ultra-modern technological global.
The Yearbooks of Cultural estate legislations give you the key, up to date details and analyses that retain background pros, legal professionals, and land managers abreast of present felony perform, together with summaries of striking proceedings, settlements and different tendencies, laws, govt laws, regulations and corporation judgements.
- A Treatise of Legal Philosophy and General Jurisprudence: Volume 7: The Jurists’ Philosophy of Law from Rome to the Seventeenth Century, Volume 8: A History ... Law in The Common Law World, 1600–1900: 7-8
- Interviewing and Investigating: Essential Skills for the Legal Professional (Aspen College Series)
- The Law of Counterterrorism
- Disaster Preparedness & Recovery Planning for Law Firms: A LawBiz® Management Special Report
- Judges Against Justice: On Judges When the Rule of Law is Under Attack
- Inside the Law: Canadian Law Firms in Historical Perspective (Osgoode Society for Canadian Legal History)
Additional resources for Continental Shelf Limits: The Scientific and Legal Interface