By Ruth Heidelberger,M. Neal Waxham,John H. Byrne,James L. Roberts
* hugely referenced for readers to pursue issues of curiosity in higher detail
* special insurance of the appliance of mathematical modeling and simulation techniques no longer present in different textbooks
* Richly illustrated, 4 colour presentation throughout
* comprises CD-ROM of all the illustrations
Read or Download From Molecules to Networks: An Introduction to Cellular and Molecular Neuroscience PDF
Best genetics books
RNA polymerase is molecule very important to gene transcription. in addition to linked elements, RNA polymerase is a part of the method during which RNA is transcribed to provide a protein. * development and purification of RNA polymerases* DNA microarrays and bacterial gene expression* useful research of transcription elements
This laboratory guide supplies an intensive advent to easy strategies. it's the results of useful adventure, with each one protocol having been used broadly in undergraduate classes or established within the authors laboratory. as well as precise protocols and useful notes, every one strategy comprises an outline of its normal value, the time and fee all for its program and an outline of the theoretical mechanisms of every step.
How did humans collect imaginations which may conjure up unfaithful percentages? How did the Universe turn into self-aware? within the Runes of Evolution, Simon Conway Morris revitalizes the examine of evolution from the viewpoint of convergence, supplying us with compelling new facts to help the mounting medical view that the historical past of existence is much extra predictable than as soon as concept.
Adenoviral Vectors for Gene remedy, moment variation presents distinctive, finished insurance of the gene supply cars which are in accordance with the adenovirus that's rising as a major instrument in gene remedy. those intriguing new healing brokers have nice capability for the remedy of ailment, making gene remedy a fast-growing box for examine.
- Epigenetics and Systems Biology (Translational Epigenetics Series)
- Epigenetic Principles of Evolution (Elsevier Insights)
- Hétérosis et variétés hybrides en amélioration des plantes (Synthèses) (French Edition)
- Limits of Patentability: Plant Sciences, Stem Cells and Nucleic Acids (SpringerBriefs in Biotech Patents)
- The Science of Human Perfection: How Genes Became the Heart of American Medicine
- Mitochondrial Function and Biogenesis: 8 (Topics in Current Genetics)
Additional resources for From Molecules to Networks: An Introduction to Cellular and Molecular Neuroscience