By Darrel Hankerson,Alfred J. Menezes,Scott Vanstone
After twenty years of analysis and improvement, elliptic curve cryptography now has common publicity and reputation. undefined, banking, and executive criteria are in position to facilitate broad deployment of this effective public-key mechanism.
Anchored through a accomplished remedy of the sensible points of elliptic curve cryptography (ECC), this consultant explains the elemental arithmetic, describes cutting-edge implementation equipment, and provides standardized protocols for public-key encryption, electronic signatures, and key institution. moreover, the e-book addresses a few concerns that come up in software program and implementation, in addition to side-channel assaults and countermeasures. Readers obtain the theoretical basics as an underpinning for a wealth of sensible and available wisdom approximately effective software.
Features & Benefits:
* Breadth of insurance and unified, built-in method of elliptic curve cryptosystems
* Describes vital and executive protocols, corresponding to the FIPS 186-2 normal from the U.S. nationwide Institute for criteria and Technology
* presents complete exposition on ideas for successfully enforcing finite-field and elliptic curve arithmetic
* Distills complicated arithmetic and algorithms for simple understanding
* contains worthy literature references, a listing of algorithms, and appendices on pattern parameters, ECC criteria, and software program tools
This finished, hugely concentrated reference is an invaluable and essential source for practitioners, pros, or researchers in machine technological know-how, computing device engineering, community layout, and community facts security.
Read or Download Guide to Elliptic Curve Cryptography (Springer Professional Computing) PDF
Best computer information theory books
User-adaptive (or "personalized") structures take person personality istics in their present clients into consideration and adapt their habit ac cordingly. numerous empirical stories display their merits in parts like schooling and coaching, on-line support for advanced software program, dynamic details supply, provision of laptop entry to individuals with dis skills, and to some degree details retrieval.
This quantity, with a foreword by means of Sir Roger Penrose, discusses the principles of computation relating to nature. It specializes in major questions: what's computation? How does nature compute? The members are world-renowned specialists who've assisted in shaping a state of the art computational figuring out of the universe.
This e-book takes a clean examine biometrics and identification administration, extending the discussion past technical concerns, and exploring a few of the broader societal and philosophical facets surrounding using biometric purposes. gains: offers a quick historical past of the improvement of biometrics, and describes a few of the popularly held misconceptions surrounding the know-how; investigates the demanding situations and chances of biometrics throughout 3rd social gathering infrastructures and on cellular computing units; offers counsel on biometric platforms layout; explores the mechanisms essential to let identification intelligence, together with logging mechanisms, facts communications and knowledge codecs; discusses such utilization matters as collaboration frameworks, and messaging and information translation; examines the impression of biometric applied sciences on society, overlaying problems with privateness and consumer components; reports the present scenario in identification administration, and predicts the place those traits may well take us sooner or later.
This publication offers physical-layer safety as a promising paradigm for reaching the information-theoretic secrecy required for instant networks. It explains how instant networks are super susceptible to eavesdropping assaults and discusses more than a few safeguard thoughts together with information-theoretic defense, man made noise aided protection, security-oriented beamforming, and variety assisted defense ways.
- Dynamics of Information Systems: Theory and Applications: 40 (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
- Medical Data Privacy Handbook
- Discrete Probability Models and Methods: Probability on Graphs and Trees, Markov Chains and Random Fields, Entropy and Coding (Probability Theory and Stochastic Modelling)
- Mathematical Optimization in Computer Graphics and Vision (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics)
- Information Technology: Proceedings of the 2014 International Symposium on Information Technology (ISIT 2014), Dalian, China, 14-16 October 2014
- Codes, Cryptology and Information Security: Second International Conference, C2SI 2017, Rabat, Morocco, April 10–12, 2017, Proceedings - In Honor of Claude Carlet (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Extra info for Guide to Elliptic Curve Cryptography (Springer Professional Computing)