By Yoshio Takei,Hironori Ando,Kazuyoshi Tsutsui
Handbook of Hormones: Comparative Endocrinology for simple and medical Research collates primary information regarding the constitution and serve as of hormones from simple biology to medical use.
The instruction manual bargains a speedy option to receive particular evidence concerning the chemical and molecular features of hormones, their receptors and signalling pathways, and the organic actions they keep an eye on.
The evolution of hormones and gene households can also be lined either within the textual content and in on-line ancillaries.
Users will locate uncomplicated and visible how one can research key molecular info. Chapters and on-line ancillary assets combine extra sections, offering a comparative molecular, useful, and evolutionary consideration.
- Provides the one unmarried source on hand with concise, but informative descriptions of hormones in vertebrates, invertebrates, and plants
- Presents hormones in teams in response to their foundation, in order that readers can simply comprehend their inter-relation
- Includes comparative info at the constructions and services of hormones permitting readers to appreciate either basic and particular activities in and throughout species
- Ancillary site hosts more information, together with series information, comparative information, figures, and tables
Read Online or Download Handbook of Hormones: Comparative Endocrinology for Basic and Clinical Research PDF
Best genetics books
RNA polymerase is molecule very important to gene transcription. besides linked elements, RNA polymerase is a part of the method within which RNA is transcribed to supply a protein. * building and purification of RNA polymerases* DNA microarrays and bacterial gene expression* useful research of transcription components
This laboratory guide provides an intensive advent to uncomplicated ideas. it's the results of useful event, with each one protocol having been used generally in undergraduate classes or proven within the authors laboratory. as well as designated protocols and functional notes, each one process contains an summary of its common value, the time and fee eager about its program and an outline of the theoretical mechanisms of every step.
How did humans gather imaginations which could conjure up unfaithful probabilities? How did the Universe turn into self-aware? within the Runes of Evolution, Simon Conway Morris revitalizes the examine of evolution from the viewpoint of convergence, offering us with compelling new proof to aid the mounting clinical view that the heritage of existence is way extra predictable than as soon as inspiration.
Adenoviral Vectors for Gene treatment, moment variation presents distinct, finished insurance of the gene supply autos which are in line with the adenovirus that's rising as an incredible software in gene treatment. those fascinating new healing brokers have nice strength for the therapy of ailment, making gene treatment a fast-growing box for study.
- Advances in Immunology: 74
- Genetics: From Genes to Genomes
- Genetics of Epilepsy (Progress in Brain Research)
- Genomics of Disease (Stadler Genetics Symposia Series)
Extra info for Handbook of Hormones: Comparative Endocrinology for Basic and Clinical Research