By Jørgen Staunstrup,Wayne Wolf
- basic matters in co-design;
- hardware/software co-synthesis algorithms;
- prototyping and emulation;
- aim architectures;
- compiler strategies;
- specification and verification;
- system-level specification.
particular chapters describe intimately a number of modern co-design platforms together with Cosyma, LYCOS, and Cosmos.
Introduction to Hardware-Software Co-Design includes adequate fabric to be used by means of academics and scholars in a complicated process hardware/software co-design. It additionally includes large clarification of the elemental recommendations of the topic and the required history to convey practitioners updated in this more and more vital topic.
Read Online or Download Hardware/Software Co-Design: Principles and Practice PDF
Similar computer systems analysis & design books
Hugo de guy Professor Katholieke Universiteit Leuven Senior learn Fellow IMEC The regular evolution of undefined, software program and communications expertise is swiftly reworking the computer- and dot. com global into the area of Ambient Intelligence (AmI). This subsequent wave of data know-how is fundam- tally diverse in that it makes allotted stressed and instant computing and conversation disappear to the heritage and places clients to the foreground.
Making Sense of layout potent layout is on the middle of every thing from software program improvement to engineering to structure. yet what can we fairly find out about the layout technique? What ends up in powerful, stylish designs? The layout of layout addresses those questions. those new essays via Fred Brooks include awesome insights for designers in each self-discipline.
While you're a regular Oracle expert, you do not have the posh of time to maintain with new expertise and browse the entire new manuals to appreciate each one new characteristic of the most recent liberate from Oracle. you would like a complete resource of data and in-depth information and methods for utilizing the recent know-how.
Software layout (or software layout) is, within the software program structures improvement, the layout and implementation section. that's, application layout skill to get an answer to provide clients’ specifications at the software program procedure. whilst engaged on this system layout, we usually ponder tips on how to manufacture the software program procedure, yet to not specify what this software program method is.
- Requirements Development Guidebook: An End-to-End Comprehensive Roadmap for Software Requirements Development
- Intelligent Systems and Decision Making for Risk Analysis and Crisis Response: Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Risk Analysis and Crisis ... Science and Engineering - Proceedings)
- Impact Mapping: Making a big impact with software products and projects
- 802.11 Wireless Networks: Security and Analysis (Computer Communications and Networks)
- Code Reading: The Open Source Perspective: Open Source Perspective v. 1 (Effective Software Development Series)
- Practical Data Structures Using C: Beginner's Easy Edition
Additional resources for Hardware/Software Co-Design: Principles and Practice